PIRMAX HR PANEL is an Australian made modified PIR (Polyisocyanurate) rigid thermal panel that can be used
in many applications, it is the next generation in high performance insulation products for commercial and
residential developments. Designed to achieve excellent thermal value where minimal cavity is available. A
thermoset material that will not melt and drip away like other insulators.
PIRMAX HR PANEL has amongst the highest thermal values of the rigid board insulation products, giving
buildings continued thermal efficiency throughout their life span. A light weight closed cell (Polyisocyanurate)
foam core panel, easy to handle and allows fast fixing to any application.
CFC free with zero Ozone Potential (ODP), and contains zero Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s)
– Complies with AS/NZS 4859.1
– Amongst the highest thermal values of rigid board insulation due to the product’s low thermal conductivity
– Achieves excellent fire hazard results when tested to AS/NZS 1530.3
– Achieves an External Wall classification of EW in accordance with AS 5113:2016 testing
– Not corrosive to metal over time
– Able to custom manufacture to different sizes and facing colours
– Fast manufacturing turnaround times
Typical applications include:
– Wall Systems
– Raised Underfloor
– Ground Floor Slabs
– Ceiling Systems
– Domestic and Commercial Ducting
*Order in-store or send an inquiry. Allow up to 25 days lead time for delivery.